Thursday, July 26, 2007

The spectral wonders...

On Tuesday evening, just before sunset Ljubljana got its fair share of weather related phenomena. At dusk, as we were heading home the thunder storm that lashed the city for some 2 hours passed over the city. It's clouds were crossing almost in complete straight line- hard rain on one side and clear skies on the other. Because of the rain and the sunset the skies were colored in this strange dark-yellowish glow. In fact the horizon of rainy sky was just of the right luminescence so that rainbow that appeared had the secondary bow visible. And on the clear side of sky few clouds that were there were colored red because of the sunset. The remaining of this side was this cool gradient of dark-blue to red color. At that stage I didn't have my camera with me, so all I can show here is the picture of the western sky I took as we got into apartment. Not as spectacular, but still beautiful, right?


2 comments:

RoBi said...

Wow, really cool pic, even though there's no rainbow on the West. But I bet there's enough beer that you don't need it. Ahh the old appartment...

Lord Davor said...

... with much more sex now, on the other hand, but still... ;) Some of us do not drink again since late-night room visits tend to happen even since I am using it! :P