Tuesday, March 18, 2008

And across the universe...

... there's nothing especially new. But seriously, I'm almost in a state of panic. Took a week off work since there wasn't that much to do at work at the moment and there's gonna be a lot soon. And I thought I'd decide along the way what to do with this one week. My original thought was to go somewhere North- not to far, like České Budějovice (yes I know the hidden agenda isn't to much hidden with this one). Or perhaps go to the seaside, or to the spa. Well- it's virtually Wednesday, and I still haven't decided anything. It's not like I made no plans. It's just that Murhpy comes along with stuff like bad weather, or something similar. So, if nothing else pops out, I'm going to Atlantis tomorrow. I know- kind of retired people behavior, but hey, at least I'm relaxing somewhere else but in front of TV.
This is probably a part where I should say something I missed saying in my last post, right? ;-) Well I'm not going to. There!
I can't wait for real spring to come.

1 comment:

RoBi said...

Geee... you really are getting old... ;)