Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Smell of summer

I realize I might be neglecting this blog lately. It's just that there's nothing to much to write about. Lately it seems each work day falls into a boring pattern, and it doesn't seem like I might be able to change it soon. And unfortunately, weekend is only two days per week...

I hope summer brings something new, and I hope this something new is going to be good. It seems like weekends are gonna be filled with playing tamburica- we're already booked solid through July, and at the end of August we're performing at the international tamburica festival in Kumanovo, Macedonia. And in the mean while- there's few goodies here and there- like weekend in Prague, and of course picnics, swimming, canoeing... Anyways, I attached few pictures of Kolpa river just to remind you and me of what's to come. I took it last weekend when my brother and I walked the path down Kolpa river all the way to Dejani. Last weekend Kolpa was still a bit coldish- with about 18 C.

No comments: