Monday, November 27, 2006

The healing process


It's official. I survived first flu outbreak of the season. Still have sore throat and voice like Elvis, but with some luck I should be OK soon. My tip for those feeling they caught flu virus- drink a lot of fluids, and make sure your beer is not to warm. No, seriously. ;-)
Anyways, I'm getting my first and only day off this december on (next) monday. Reason - I'm going to London (or as Joey from Friends would say- London baby!!!). I love London. It's something completely different than sleepy, provincial Ljubljana. I mean don't get me wrong- if I was living in London I'd yearn for living in Ljubljana. But London fascinates me- so many people of all colours and languages. And it feels big.
I really need a weekend off from everything. Doing some sightseeing, meeting some people, and generally trying to have a good time.
To put some colour to The Neverland Times, here's a pair of the week. They are certain man's niece and nephew. As his brother said once: "We really make good looking children in our family". No comment needed, right? ;-)

And for the other picture this week- here's one of most special places for me. Not that much as a spiritual place, but more as a place of serenity...



No comments: