Monday, May 21, 2007

2 blog or 2 blog

Neverland Times was officially on blogging vacation for last week. Nothing special- I was just so busy at work & involved with our tamburica group I just didn't find time to write anything. And no, I didn't join Hare Krishna. :-) As for good news- the weather is fine, it's warm, sunny, perfect time for barbecues, and basking in the sun. Last thursday our tamburica group was recording a song which (if it's going to be picked) will be competing on festival Melodije morja in sonca in Portorož (link Slovene language only). The song was written by Jernej Mihelič, and is sung by his brother, Gašper. It's a nice ballad, called "Spomin na Julijski večer" ("Memories of July night"... or something similar).
Anyway- keep you fingers crossed we'll be chosen for main festival!!!

p.s. Posts to follow more often...

2 comments:

RoBi said...

I totally hear ya about not posting. Although in my case is more like "I just don't feel like writing".
MMS, WOOOW! I thought it just for pop bands like Kingston etc. And if you appear there with tamburicas... respect! I will definitely keep my fingers crossed. I just hope that it doesn't mean more practicing for Davor's sake ;)

Lord Davor said...

Grmbl. Practicing, yeah. If he gets me enough brain shaking liquid, no problem, otherwise I shall revenge with more frequent things that bother him because of thin walls. Never mind, I hope they must hurry up with the festival while Slovenia still has some sea shore! ;)