Sunday, May 27, 2007

4 seasons - (late) spring

I promised I'd take pictures of path by Kolpa river (Radenci - Damelj) in all 4 seasons. Autumn turned out great. Winter was kindof shitty, cause of shortage of snow. And it seems I waited almost a bit to long for spring pictures. In only few days, geographical summer will begin.

And just to confirm that, today I took first swim in the river. As with all things, first things (even in year) you tend to remember, and this occasion is no different. Water was really good, with 23 C just the right temperature, although if I could choose a bit cooler water wouldn't hurt. But the good thing was, that there were almost no other swimmers, so I was left with my thoughts and smell of fresh cut hay and field flower fragrances... Absolutely per-fect. It's a bit shame, that next few days are going to bring cooler weather with rain, but that's how things go. It's only May, and this spring swim was just a sample of what's in store this summer. Like a first stolen kiss...


3 comments:

Lord Davor said...

Don't get cold. I will NOT drink alone next week... again. ;)

RoBi said...

I didn't know cold can stop him... Anyway, cool pix! I specially love the 1st one. More closer to Kolpa as I know it. Or... that would be under water...

Primvs said...

Funny thing. I DO feel a bit cold(ish). :)